1. New Fav. Store. Marshalls!! I sometimes day dream about Marshalls. If I am near it...I must stop in for a look:) My favorite purchases have been purses, a cute cardigan, black trouser socks, the cutest little cards, and two luxurious
2. It isn't a secret that I love deal sites...Groupon, Nomorerack.com, Zulily, Living Social, Dealpulp.com, just to name a few. I have scored some awesome deals from these places. I also like following coupon deal sites like Freebies2Deals and Krazy Coupon Lady. I have not gotten serious about couponing...but I think I might give it a try soon!
3. Several of our friends from the ward use Melaleuca and rave about the products...I decided to give them a try because if someone raves I have to get in on it. I have only used 3 products thus far...and thus far I LOVE 3 products. Vanilla Bean Lip Balm...sooooo good. It seriously keeps my lips moisturized and feeling creamy for sooo long after one application. I will definitely have to get more of it. The other 2 products are the MelaSoft Laundry detergent and fabric softener. I am very particular about smells and especially the smell of my clothes so I was leery of trying a new detergent I have never used. I was so happy when I pulled my clothes out and they smelled so good! I will definitely
stick with this product. You only need a tiny pump of it so it will last 3x as long as the other stuff...and it is shipped right to my door!
(you have to be a member to order Melaleuca but I can sign you up if you are interested)
4.Owls. Not the real brown or gray ones. I mean...sure they are all right but not my fav. I like the non-real, cartoony ones that are aqua or pink and whimsical...oooh like this!
|If only Carter liked owls too.|
|I would totally wear this and love it.|
|If had a little girl her bum would look just like this!|
|There are a million different owl pendants on Etsy. I want all of them.|
5. Blokus. Josh and I like battling it out in this game. Warning: Do not play this game if you are a sore loser or in an particularly bad mood that day. When your spouse blocks you it can seem a bit earth shattering. :) Carter can play, too, with just a little bit of help from us...so it is fun for the whole family. I definitely recommend this game.
6. Maurices. Holding strong for years now, Maurices' clothing continues to be a staple in my wardrobe. I also have a lot of Old Navy and Fashion Bug in my closet.
This will be all for now. You do a post now.