Raining Petals

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Reflections of Christ

**the video will remain at the top of my blog for a little while...for your viewing pleasure**

I have been wanting to post this for a month or so now and I finally did. I am sure a lot of you have seen this...but if you haven't...watch it!

This is my favorite thing right now. I just love it. I think the photographs are amazing. I just don't have words for how it makes me feel....but I do ask you watch it in a quiet place, free from distractions if you really want to get the most of it.

I have a lot of stuff to post...I am backed up back before Halloween....but for now this is all.

4 comments:

Us Bailey's said...

Laura - those pictures are so good- and I love that song. It's one of my favorites! Thanks for sharing!

Kristin said...

That was really awesome! Thanks for sharing. I loved the art...I haven't ever seen most of those pictures. They are really good!

Bradbury Bunch said...

That is Beautiful! I have to teach in R.S. in December and I want to show this to the sisters! Thank you for sharing!! I'll have to remember to bring a box of tissues however!!

The Greaves Family said...

Thank You for posting that. It was so good and what a wonderful time of the year to watch it. I will be pondering a few things.