So...I am in Layton at my hotel and just being lazy. I feel so luxurious right now! I am in a fluffy, king-size bed watching "Mean Girls" which I think is so funny, yes stupid, but hilarious. I let Crackle Barrel cook my Thanksgiving Dinner...which was really yummy...and then I was going to try and write a paper...but I just can't!!!!
So...I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving!!! And write a list of things I am thankful for. In all reality I could write a never ending list...but I will try and keep it short.
1. Of course..MY FAMILY!!!! All of them...I am talking extended family too...because no matter what happens my family will always be there for me. I know if I needed anything I could just ask and they would make it happen.
2. Josh...my everything. We are in this together...well...forever...cheesy sounding but totally true!
2. Carter...he has made me the only thing I have always known I wanted to be! He always can make me smile...and he truly does melt my heart.
3. Toilets....seriously one of the best invention ever...modern plumbing of course goes hand in hand.
4. Cars....transportation...thus getting me from place to place very quickly and opening up a world of opportunities and experiences.
5. The internet and computers...allowing lighting communication and the ability to keep in touch with family and friends and people, who if these things didn't exist, we might never hear from ever!!
6. Contacts and glasses....I would be seeing the world underwater without them!
7. Conversations with friends...amazing and life-saving.
8. EPIDURALS!!--seriously maybe even a better discovery than the toilet! An epidural made the worst experience of my life the best day ever! I went from dying to laughing in just seconds!
9. Parks...beautiful spots to take time out and breath and play and entertain Carter.
10. And I will wrap up my list with the most important thing yet...The Gospel. I know who I am, where I came from, why I am here, and Where I am going. Not everyone can say that. Without the Gospel I would be a completely different person....it actually scares me to think of who I would be without it. It helps me put things in perspective and realize what is really important. It keeps me centered. Without it...nothing would make sense.
Okay...I am just so blessed and I am thankful for everything I have. I am thankful for the people who care about me and take time for me. I am thankful for my experiences...good and bad. We live in a beautiful world with so much to see and do. I love to look out at the mountains and I am in awe of the sunsets. The world is definite evidence that God knows beauty and wanted us to be happy and enjoy this life.
Hope you all had a great day and I am thankful you take time to read my blogs!