Raining Petals

Friday, February 20, 2015

Freezing Over

Today was Carter's 4th ice/snow day. School was only in session on Thursday of this week. The early morning was clear but soon after the ice came...freezing everything over.

So today was a very lazy, play day. Stay in jammies all day kind of day for the kids. I ventured to Wal-Mart for a bit for wet wipes and project items. I decided to surprise the boys with an ice day present. I got Carter a Lego set that he has been building all day long with a little help from Josh and Cannon. I got Cannon a new ball. As soon I he saw it is he said, "BALL!! I want ball!" and he has been playing with it one and off.

I have been working on Younique a bit today and selling bracelets on Facebook. I have also been working on my table centerpiece for our Ward Party tomorrow. I asked several ladies to bring a centerpiece depicting a famous couple through out history...fiction or real. I decided to do Kathleen Kelly and Joe Fox from "You've Got Mail"...it has been fun trying to come up with stuff. I will post a pic once it is complete.

I also completed two loads of laundry. Go me!

 Playing with his Yo Gabba Gabba Stereo. This kid loves to sing and dance. 


 His new ball.


 LEGOS!

1 comment:

julie said...

I want Charlie to look like Cannon when he comes out. I just love his little face and eyes. Sweet boy.