Raining Petals

Saturday, January 8, 2011

DVD Update

I just wanted to start a running tally of the DVDs I have received. Thank you so much to those of you who have participated thus far and I hope more of you will join in! 2 of my friends sent DVDs via Site to Store at Wal-Mart. That worked very easily and I had no trouble picking the DVDs up. So that will save you shipping! Just add me as a "pick-up" person on your order.

So far I have received 10 new DVDs:

*17 Again
*Julie &Julia
*Strawberry Shortcake Berry Blossom Festival
*Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium
*The Secret Garden
*Dumb and Dumber
*Twilight
*Hairspray
*Secondary Lions
*Corpse Bride

I would love to double this within the next couple weeks so if you can help add to the list PLEASE DO!! Remember they have to be brand new, still in the wrapping. PG-13 or lower ratings. The patients range from babies on up through the teens. All DVDs will be donated to St. Jude Children's Hospital.

If you have questions you can e-mail me directly at lauravannoy@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

1 comment:

Levi and Amanda said...

If it's in our budget, I will try to do some more! xoxo