Raining Petals

Friday, July 3, 2009

Land That I Love!

Just a quick note to proclaim that I am proud to be an American! Despite many difficulties our nation is facing right now it is still clear to me that we are very blessed with the freedoms we enjoy! I wish you all a wonderful and safe 4th of July weekend! Oh and I posted my patriotic tunes as well if you in the mood for some holiday music:) How can you not love Ray Charles singing "America the Beautiful"! And if you didn't notice I also rekindled my love for the ever cheesy glitter graphics...it is hard not to plaster them all over my entire page:)

2 comments:

Cheri said...

I love the picture of Carter at the top. He's beautiful.

Us Bailey's said...

Don't you love this holiday! It's my favorite! It just makes you so glad that you live in this country and proud to be an American!(And if you want to cry- you should listen to my husband sing that star spangled banner- it makes me bawl- and I don't cry!) Have fun this 4th of july!