My friend Shelby tagged me and I am more than happy to oblige! By the way, you should click on her site and look at these fun shoes she sells and at how good she is at taking pictures! Anyways, I was tagged to blog about 6 things that make me quirky...easy.
1. I refuse to ride in the car with other people besides my family. I haven't always been this way but I will pretty much start freaking out if I have to ride with someone or if someone asks me for a ride. So just let me take my own freaking car already...people make the biggest deal out this sometimes.
2. Whenever we go out to eat or I order something there is a 98% chance the order will be messed up...I never get what I ask for until the 2nd...or sometimes 3rd time. Ask Josh...he will vouch for that...and often if we are in a hurry or low on patience Josh will not let me utter a word because he knows all too well and he will do the ordering....he always gets what he wants.
3. I just asked Josh what makes me quirky and he said I am always subconsciously covering my stomach by either always tugging at my clothing, putting pillows or some other object on top of me while I am sitting or carrying my bag/purse so it covers (a portion) of it...tis true...I have always been that way...I remember running around the bases in softball and tugging at my shirt because I didn't want it plastered against my belly. ugh.
4. I say stupid things and tell unfunny (but I thought they were witty at the time) comments...often.
5. I can't think right now...I thought I would fill this list up fast...I do have more quirks but just don't want to talk about some of my obvious ones. Oh...I have to have an escape wherever I am...if I feel like I am stuck or trapped or that it would be discouraged or awkward for me to get up and walk out of somewhere...then I avoid that somewhere at all costs. I always sit by the door on an aisle.
6. ummm...I check blogspot like a billion times a day to see if anyone has updated. Get a life? No thanks, I would much rather read about yours. ;)
I don't mind getting tagged...but I hesitate to tag others because some people have such an adverse reaction to it...hhmmmm I feel safe with Nickie, Liz, Casey, and Angie. If you don't want to, fine by me chicas.