Raining Petals

Sunday, February 10, 2008

For The Gammas

I was so happy to answer my phone the other day and hear my grandma's voice. (Carter's great-grandma) She lives in Alabama and I hardly ever get to see her and we mostly communicate through e-mail. Anyway...I told her I would try and post more videos of Carter since she has never seen him in person.


This one is just Carter playing. I borrowed this toy from the library and Carter had been playing with it non-stop. He was playing so well until I came in and interrupted. Notice he squints his eyes and me! haha!




This video is last weekend. Josh and I decided to take Carter bowling for the very first time. He is not a very fun person to take bowling because he insisted on not only bowling his frames but ours as well. Once Josh and I resigned ourselves to not playing, we had fun watching and helping Carter. They had a nifty ramp that you set the ball on and Carter just had to push it off. This helped speed up the process for the little toddler, if he had tried rolling it normal it would take about 2 hours for the first roll to reach the pins. We would have been there all night. All in all in a was a fun first time experience with the boy.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. I just love Carter so much! He is so sweet saying everyone's names, and squinting at you and blowing kisses. I can't wait to babysit him on Wednesday. Also, he's better at bowling than me.

Cheri said...

Oh, this is Ethan's favorite thing, he's been asking since his last birthday almost a year ago to have a bowling party this year. So guess what we will be doing April 8th?

Lisa said...

Okay, I either need to get out more or move to your town. You can borrow toys from the library?! What have I been doing buying them all these years?! And who knew someone had already figured out a way for kids to bowl? Very cute videos!

Anonymous said...

Lara: I am enjoying your blog now also. Thanks to Casey. These really are addicting. Carter is a doll bowling. I think I will take my grand-son bowling now.
Love your memories.
Kathy (Cody's Mom)

Bradbury Bunch said...

LOVE EVERY SECOND!! WOW! He bowls better than me!!! Way to go bud! And when he blows that kiss at the end of the first video...I think my heart meltted!! So sweet--your family will love these!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Notice how he shakes his head "yes" when he says grandma. That's my boy.

Liz said...

Yeah! What's up with the library thing? That is awesome!

Your boy is just precious. Toddlers are so fun!

Brandi said...

Well thank you...we like your blog too! Your little guy is adorable...isn't it weird how we are all grown up...WITH KIDS!!! crazy, crazy...it looks like you guys are very happy...