Raining Petals

Monday, January 28, 2008

Legacy

Just a quick tribute to an amazing man who led a very full and noble life. I admired and adored Gordon B. Hinckley. I was always so proud of him as the Prophet of the Church. When I would see him and hear him speak my heart would just be so full and I know he spoke truth. A glorious reunion took place in Heaven today...I can only imagine the magnificence. I will always treasure the words he spoke and I can only pray that I will live up to the expectations he had for all of us. God be with you 'til we meet again!

1 comment:

Tim and Laura Allen said...

I've been so busy getting my blog up and going I am just barely checking out everyone's. You guys are such a cute and amazing family. I cant beleive how big Carter is already. They get big so fast. I can hardly remember what Lilly was like when she was new born. I already miss the newborn stage! Tim laughed when I told him you wanted a helicopter ride...he said maybe when he works in Twin :)

Laura