Copied from Ashley because I am still blog lazy these days and don't want to think too much.
1.Who was your FIRST dance date? Josh..Sweetheart Ball 1999. I did get asked to the Winter Ball the December before this dance...so it would have been Steven Brown...but I wasn't 16 yet...but I still loved that he asked me...even if I didn't go...thanks Steve!(pretty sure he does not read my blog but oh well)
2. Do you still talk to your first love? yeah...pretty much married to him...he doesn't read my blog either.
3. FIRST time you got stitches? Never...however I did get some lovely staples this past January if you recall.
4. What was your FIRST job? I was forced into child labor most of my life working on my grandpa's farm. My first "official" job was as a receptionist at Precision Vinyl the summer after 9th grade.
5.FIRST car? Mitsubishi Galant-tan....don't recall the year. I liked it...it was old though and eventually gave up the ghost...not too long after I started driving it. :(sniff
6.Who was the FIRST person to text you today? No texts...I have the capability(in fact I believe unlimited texting...the company pays for it) but I am not a texter...by the time I type out the message I could have called the person 10 times and told them the same thing over and over. I am old.
7. Who was the FIRST person you thought about this morning? hhhmmmm.....tough to say. First voice I heard was Josh...so it must have been him.
8.FIRST grade teacher? Miss Fox out at Hollister Elementary
9.Where did you go on your FIRST airplane ride? Can't remember if it was from Idaho to Mississippi or Mississippi to Idaho....but it was one of the two...I was pretty little.
10.Who was your FIRST best friend and do you still talk? Megan Hill...we met when we were 3 and were fast friends...it is weird to think back and realize how young I was but still had a best friend I did lots of stuff with. I haven't talked to her in many years....:( I tried to find her on Facebook but I don't know her married name.
11. Where was your FIRST sleepover? That would be Megan's...or grandparents.
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Josh...I think I told him to leave me alone. I am so nice in the morning.
13.Whose wedding were you in for the FIRST time? My own!
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? called Carter in to snuggle with me and he got the little hand held game "20 questions" and pretended like he knew how to play it. He asked me "does it have a tail" "does it have wings"...he cracked me up.
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? I went to some at the fair...but I think the first concert was Dixie Chicks with Carrie and Julie in SLC...it was so much fun!
16. FIRST trip to the hospital? hmmmm....I flew forward off my bike and basically landed on my forehead...got a slight concussion...luckily it didn't knock me out completely....but I still don't think that was the hospital...just the children's clinic??...if that is case then my 1st visit was when I gave birth.
17. FIRST piercing? I think I was 6 years old when I got my ears pierced. I remember it very clearly and boy did I float through the mall after that wishing everyone would look at my ears and be in awe;)
18. FIRST foreign country you have been to? my grandparent's house. I have never been outside the good ol' U.S. of A.
19. When was your FIRST detention? In 7th grade the teachers thought that if they locked their classroom doors after the bell rang that students would stop being tardy. Anyone locked out had to go the lunchroom and sit there until the next period...well that sounded fantastic to me...needless to say I was locked out of math and couldn't have been happier. hahaha...pretty soon more students were in the lunchroom than in their classrooms....that policy didn't last more than a week! So...my first detention was self-induced.