Raining Petals

Friday, August 8, 2008

I Am Excited About....

Woooohoooo! I love the Olympics!!! The games have been a big deal in my family as long as I can remember! Ever since I was a little girl I have been glued to the screen whenever the gymnastics competitions were going on and admired the athletes so much hoping one day I would be a gymnast...ummmm I guess that hope didn't amount to much...but I still love it and can't wait to watch! I remember always being so disappointed when they were over because I would have to wait FOUR years to see them again! I also love swimming, diving, and track & field, and beach volleyball. So much fun! GO TEAM USA!!

1 comment:

munge said...

Yay!!! I love the Olympics too! And we are so excited to watch them on the big screen! We watched the opening ceremony and loved the way the torch was lit. Go USA!!!!