Raining Petals

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Just For Fun

A lot of people hate when I do Carter's hair in a Faux Hawk...but guess what? I don't care!bwhahaha! ;) He looks like a Zombie in this picture or something. Cute shirt courtesy of Grandma Theresa! Thanks Gamma!
I posted this as proof that I am funny. Liam says so! He thinks I am pretty much hilarious.
(Liam is Julie's little boy)



On Saturday we had a little family outing to the 50s diner for excellent Cheeseburgers! Yum! Carter was getting really antsy for his grilled cheese so I tried to keep him entertained with the camera. Maybe I should do his hair next time we go out.



3 comments:

Bradbury Bunch said...

what a charmer!

julie said...

you are funny! Man, that Liam is cute! :) I wish you could come play with me this weekend...okay you can...see you soon!

*LaUrA* said...

sure...comment on your own baby!